My experiences working as a Senior User Experience Designer
at the redBus.in HQ for 2 years & 2 weeks
in Bangalore, India
What did I do at redBus?
- On my first day, I made a mailer for an email campaign in June 2015 titled "I Love Summer". Worked on creatives for online and offline campaigns then on.
- Updates for the android app which had just been released.
- UX and UI for the first version of the iOS app. It was released on the App Store 4 months later and ranked #1 app under the Travel category on the App Store in India.
- Redesigned the interface of the B2B management & transaction system.
- Presentations on MS Powerpoint and Keynote for annual meetings.
- UI for website on the mobile browser.
- UX for the Windows App.
- Iterations on the UX across the website and the 3 mobile apps implementing and testing new features.
- Created UI guidelines and style sheets.
- Design elements for Television Commercials aired across the country and other advertising initiatives.
- Represented the redBus Design team at conferences like UX India. Here's a blog I wrote about my time at KDY 2014 : https://redbusdesign.tumblr.com/post/97725905392/kyoorius-case-of-designyatra-2014
- Organized and conducted user testing for the website and mobile apps.
- Hosted the annual meet and organized cultural activities for employee engagement.
Final UI designs subject to redBus.in NDA. Cannot be disclosed.
June 2013 - June 2015